Saturday, August 22, 2015

This week's menu...

Every weekend my husband and I create a dinner plan or weekly menu. We both love good food and are on a mission to expose our three girls to a variety for ethnic cuisines and flavors. We still make pizza, grilled cheese (aka Gorilla Cheese in our house) and chicken nuggets, but we are trying to limit the amount of processed foods we consume. Thus much of what we make is from scratch or is semi-homemade. We have a shared pin board on Pinterest called Weeknight Dinners that we both post recipes to that we would like to try AND that we think the kids might like. Below is the list we've come up with for this next week. I'm not sure yet which day will be what yet, but check back and I'll share what we thought of the recipes, any changes or substitutions I make, and actual photos of what our meal looked like. I'd love to hear any questions or comments - especially if you try the recipe too!










Chicken enchilada pasta shells

Roast chicken leg quarters + wedge salad 
(I make this all the time and honestly can't remember where I got the recipe. I'll write my steps down and share it with you. As well as how I make stock with the bones in the slow cooker afterwards.)

Vietnamese Bun Noodle Salad

Shrimp Scami + pasta + green beans


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on my blog! ❤ Megan