Monday, April 10, 2017

What's For Dinner?

I haven't posted in a REALLY long time. Life has been a giant roller coaster this last year and a half. I'm going to change things up a bit. Every week (well, most weeks....ok, ok...some weeks) we make a menu plan and then from there, the shopping list. We try to have at least 1/2 of the recipes be something new or at least something we haven't had in a while. My husband and I share a Pinterest board where we both pin recipes we would like to try, and ideally each week we sit together after the kids are in bed and make the week's menu. Going forward, I thought I would share what we come up with each week. Maybe it would give you inspiration, or help you find new recipes to try. From time to time I'll also share which were our favorite meals - what we liked, what we tweaked, what we would change, etc.

Let me know what you think. Do you like this idea? Do you have a similar recipe that is your family's favorite? I would love to hear from you! So, without further ado, here is this week's recipes:


MON - chickpea Tika masala + coconut jasmine rice + salad

TUES - Chicken tostadas

WED - Vietnamese pork + rice & pickled carrots & daikon + iceburg lettuce salad

THU - Ellie's choice

FRI - Grilled brined pork + kale & crispy chickpea salad

SAT - Dinner w/friends - bring Asian salad

SUN - Thai bacon burgers + Sweet potato fries 


MON - sous vide crispy chicken thighs + cauliflower purée + salad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on my blog! ❤ Megan